- 2 chicken breast (washed, set aside)
- 2 tblspn chicken tikka seasoning
- 3 tblspn lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- cooking oil
- 4 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- Combine chicken breast with ingredients: chicken tikka seasoning, lemon juice & salt. marinated in the fridge atleat for 2 hours.
- bake chicken breast in to oven for about 10 to 15 minutes or untill the chicken is browned on all sides and tender, set aside.
- trim the edge of the bread, spread with butter and grill on pan until bread is crisp and golden.
- Chop the chicken breast into slices and lay on the bread
- Now add onion as per preference, on top of the chicken.
- Cover with another slice of bread.